Next Exam Pattern
NEXT exam pattern can be understood from the folllowing reading-
NEXT will comprise of two parts: Theory (NEXT-1) and practical (NEXT-2). Theory questions will be multiple choice questions (MCQs). NEXT-1 will be conducted after final year MBBS, before internship. After passing NEXT-1 students will start internship. Those who manage to pass theory (i.e. NEXT-1) will have to clear NEXT-2, the practical test, separately at the end of internship. The score obtained in NEXT-1 will help you to gain a PG seat after internship. Follow below structure to understand national exit test syllabus strategy.
NEXT-2 will be a pass/ fail type of exam. Marks in NEXT-2 will not contribute to PG seats allocation. Thus NEXT-1 will be a qualifying as well as competitive exam.
There will be unlimited attempts in NEXT exam. Score of NEXT-1 exam will be valid for 2 to 3 years for the purpose of PG Entrance ranking.
- NExT examination for MBBS will be held for 3 days
- The examination paper for NExT entrance is divided into 6 parts
- Every day consists of a morning pre-lunch session of 3 hours and an afternoon post-lunch session of 1.5 hours
- NExT 1 exam will contain MCQs whereas NExT 2 will be an oral and practical examination
- NExT 1 will be online procured and NExT 2 will be offline
- The total duration of exams will be 13 hours 30 minutes (4.5 hours/day)
- The NEET test will be held in offline mode. (PEN & PAPER MODE)
2 thoughts on “Next Exam Pattern”